Friday, June 10, 2011

Preview - Purple Flowers Redux

So I made these yesterday.  And they were hugely popular!  And by hugely popular, I mean all my Facebook friends seemed to really like them and a few of them actually reposted the Etsy link on their own walls.  Plus, they got 127 views on Etsy and quite quickly - the most views of anything in my shop.

I was a bit surprised because I made them thinking the colour combination was a bit much.  But turns out people like their colours "a bit much".  Who knew?

So, based on a recommendation for another colour combo - I made another flower bootie.  Here is a sneak peak:


As I'm sure most of you know, with Etsy, timing is everything.  So these won't be posted on Etsy until 6:00 pm PST.  So if you like them, stay tuned!

UPDATE:  The Etsy posting is now available.  Check it out!!

Ballet Flat Style Booties in Turquoise and Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment